Monday, September 12, 2011

Ironman Wisconsin

We just got home so this is just a quick post. I finished 11th in the pro race but 29th overall in 10 hrs. 6 min. I believe. I'd say it was a "tough day at the office" but triathlon isn't my job...it's a hobby and a passion so it would be more appropriate to say "it was a tough day at the playground". I'll try to get a full race report together in the next few days. Thanks so much for all the friends and family who made the trip...your support is what got me to the finish line today.

5 comments:

Joshua said...

great race jeff! being strong on an easy day pales in comparison to staying the course on a tough day. way to go man

Beau J. Banton, D.C. said...

Way to go, man! What a privilege to have had the opportunity to see you cross the finish line yesterday! You continue to inspire! Keep "Dreaming Big!" and we will be there to cheer you on! JEFF PAUL, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN! By the way, how'd it feel to be in Badger Country?!!!

Josiah said...

Was keeping tabs on your progress throughout the day, looks like you finished strong on the run and passed some people in the end. Way to leave it all on the course and never give up.

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you Mr. Paul! I got to watch you cross the finish line. I was also keeping tabs on you all day. You continue to inspire me every day of my life. Great job man!

Travis C said...

Congrats on the finish! That is an incredibly fast time for a full Ironman and I am impressed. Thanks for being a big inspiration to all of us.