Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mission Accomplished!

I'm borrowing this line from someone...but I can't remember who. Just a quick post from the hotel to let you know that I won the Amateur race in Texas today with a time of 4:09:24 I think. Click on this link for results. http://ironman.com/events/ironman70.3/longhorn70.3?show=tracker. There was a good size pro field and I think I beat 7 of the professional athlete times. I'll post more tomorrow or Tuesday when we get home but thanks for reading. It's been a long year since beginning on November 3rd with this goal in mind. I knew it would be tough so I was pretty excited to qualify to race professionally. I paid a price...for the last year and today in the race. I'm SUPER sore. DREAM BIG!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! Congratulations! Watching you train and work for this dream has been so inspiring.

Jeff and Jane

Phil Pancrazio said...

Congratulations Jeff!

Look forward to hearing the details of the race.

Phil

Jason said...

Congratulations! I knew that you could accomplish your dreams!

Chad Beert said...

Awesome job! Congrats now enjoy some downtime. The results were on Ironmanlive.com.

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you. We can't wait to hear all about it! Relax and relish
-HH crew

Kevin said...

Solid work! It's gotta feel real good to have achieved what you've been working for all season! Congrats and kick the feet up for a bit!

Maddie Reynolds said...

Mr. Paul....
Congratulations!!!!!! I am really glad that you did so amazing!!!!! You really really deserve it! Your the best teacher in the world!!!!! Go state

Dan said...

Jeff, congratulations man, that is an awesome accomplishment!

Maddy H said...

Congrats Mr Paul! I talked to my dad today and he told me about this! My social studies teacher is a pro triathlete! SO cool!!!

Chris Wichert said...

I enjoy reading your blog, congrats on a great race

chris